Discover the sites and sounds of the 1950's fishing heritage. Enjoy a guided tour of the Ross Tiger. Opened in 1991, managed by North East Lincolnshire Council. Wheelchair on site for public use. The cafe serves fair trade coffee and uses locally sourced produce. All meals are made to order.
1st April - 31st October Tuesday to Friday 10.00-17.00 Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00-17.00 1st November to 31st March Tuesday to Friday 10.00-16.00 Saturday and Sunday 10.00-16.00 Last admission into the museumis one hour prior to closing times. The Ross Tiger Trawler is open all year round and is subject to availibility. No under 5's are permitted aboard the trawler and person's with mobility problems may not be able to access the tralwer. Pleaser contact the museum for further details. 01472 323345 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult £6 Child £2 Concession (student, over 60's and person's with mobility) £4 Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 5 children 5yrs - under 16yrs) £12 Groups rates of 15 or more Adults £4 Concessions £3 Children £2 School rate Children £3 each Teacher and Supporting Adults FOC Annual Pass (pay once and visit as many times as you choose within a year of purchase) Adult £12 Concessions £8 Family £24
All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.
Facilities and services
- Baby changing facilities
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Wheelchair access to some public areas
- Wheelchairs available for loan
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- Loan service
- Member of staff available with responsibility for education
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
Is this your Venue? log in to update any incorrect or missing information.